We’ve got you covered…
For over a century, the Neighborhood Club of Quincy has offered members a venue for fine private dining and social events supported by impeccable service and elegant surroundings. The Club provides a convivial social atmosphere for meeting old friends and making new ones. Nestled in a quiet neighborhood in historic Quincy, the story of the Neighborhood Club of Quincy is one of friendship, leadership and service to the community. It was established in 1917 as a social club in the neighborhood of President’s Hill.
The Club was to be distinctly family oriented and would offer sociability for young and old alike. It was determined that the one essential thing is to provide people with superb cuisine and drink at reasonable prices. We now have over a century of experience in doing just that.
The Neighborhood Club realizes just how important professional and courteous service is to its members. The Club’s experienced wait staff will provide the pleasant and efficient service you need while keeping distractions at a minimum.
The Members Dining Room and Grill Room are friendly environments to experience some of the best cuisine on the South Shore. Experience a great night out with friends, or a quiet meal together with that special someone!
- Fine and casual private dining for lunch and dinner, including occasional brunches and fixed dinners with wine pairings.
- A fine Dining Room with a casual bar, Grille Room and adjoining three season patio. Additional assorted-sized event and meeting spaces are also available.
- Numerous Member social events, including special holiday, sports-themed, visiting author & guest presentations, and other festive celebrations (see more below).
- Fifty reciprocal agreements with private Clubs around the country and overseas.
- Golf privileges at the Hoosic Country Club.
- On-site candlepin bowling and league opportunities!
- Club Activities (see more below).
- Occasional Excursions.
- Ample Free Parking.
- Discounted or free function room access for private events.
- New friends and a meeting place to bring old friends!
The Neighborhood Club also hosts several social events during the year for its members. As a member, you can join us for a memorable time with old and new friends! Your membership will include social activities with other members, including
- A Bowling League in our very own Bowling Lanes
- Dinner and the Pops
- Men’s Lunches and Ladies Night
- Dinner Dances
- Comedy Nights
- New Years’ Eve Dinner and Dance
- Valentine’s Night
- Turkey Night for Charity
- Children’s Christmas Party
- Bridge Lessons
- Book Clubs and so much more!
(includes food & drinks)
(includes food & drinks)