- Nestled in a quiet neighborhood in historic Quincy, the story of the Neighborhood Club of Quincy is one of friendship, leadership and service to the community. It was established in 1917 as a social club in the neighborhood of President’s Hill.
- The Club was to be distinctly family oriented and would offer sociability for young and old alike. It was determined the one essential thing is to provide people with superb cuisine and drink at reasonable prices. We now have nearly a century of experience in doing just that.
- The Neighborhood Club realizes just how important professional and courteous service is to its members. The Club’s experienced wait staff will provide the pleasant and efficient service you need while keeping distractions at a minimum. The mahogany bar adds an elegant touch to the atmosphere in the “member’s only lounge”. Enjoy a drink at your leisure with friends before or after lunch or dinner in this warm and comfortable room.
- The Members Dining Room and Lounge are a non-smoking environment and the place to experience some of the best cuisine on the South Shore. Experience a great night out with friends or quiet meal together with that special someone.
- We have a selection of rooms for you to choose from for members to use for their events. One appropriate for the event you are planning. Whether it’s a small meeting suitable for the Sear’s Room or larger event in the spacious Ballroom, our President’s Room or the Living Room with orientals covering it’s hardwood floor and large fireplace creating an intimate, elegant, warm, comfortable setting, there’s one that is a perfect fit.
- The Neighborhood Club also hosts several social events, including formals during the year for its’ members. Join us for a memorable time with old and new friends. Members can take advantage of events like, Bowling League in our own lanes, Dinner and the Pops, Bermuda Trip, Men’s & Lady’s Nights, Dinner Dances, Comedy Nights, Dinner Theaters, Formal New Years Eve, Anniversary Ball, Turkey Night for Charity, Children’s Christmas Party, Children’s Bowling, Dance Lessons, Bridge Lessons and Luncheons and More.
- After almost a century of membership, it is still THE place for social events, friendship and superb cuisine on the South Shore. Jacket and tie are required for gentleman and proper attire for ladies. The Member’s Lounge, Dining Room and Social Events are for members and guests only.